Saturday, May 18, 2013

Interview with Jennifer Raygoza

Interview with Jennifer Raygoza


The Guardians is a compelling tale focused on love, pain and sacrifice. The battle of good versus evil. The question is who will win.

Gianna Botticelli is the daughter to a Los Angeles Mafia boss. Although content working for her father, she mentally struggles with her mother’s death—and life choices after her passing. But everything she knows will change when she meets the sexy, mysterious Caleb.

Who is he? What is he? How does he know things? Gianna finds herself struggling with her feelings for him—and the sacrifices she will have to make as Caleb introduces her to a world unknown. Will she have to sacrifice herself to save everyone and everything?


Interview


1 - What inspired you to become a writer?

I write better then I speak. Sometimes I have the perfect response in my head and then it comes out and it sounds nothing like I imagined. When I write its like magic. It sounds better, feels better. I have always wanted to write a book but didn't know how to pull it together. Eight years ago I was diagnosed with some heart issues and it was really hard. My world felt like it had crumbled down. Three years after that I started writing a story not a book. It was just a story and it evolved into a book. haha so here we are. 


2 - What do you enjoy the most about being a writer?

Being able to create. To make situations happen that you don't see in real life. To bring fantasy to someones day.


3 - What can you tell us about your book?

My book is about a girl who is still struggling with her mothers death. She hasn't quite let go yet. She is not your average girl. She is a beautiful girl with a tough exterior who happens to work for her Mafia father doing odd jobs. She meets someone in the story and is thrown into a world unknown in which she finds out she is the missing key to stopping an upcoming war. 


4 - Who would you say is the hardest character to write about. Why?
I am not going to lie. I had a difficult time writing about Caleb. I think I wrote him too good because I even have a crush on him. I found myself blushing as I re-read the story. 


5 - Do you have a favorite book?

The last books I read were the Oh so steamy Fifty Shades series. I did enjoy the books but I don't have a favorite at this moment.


6 - Is there anything else you would like your readers to know about you or your book?

This book is for your average obsessed vampire lover. It is not just a book for the girls, guys will enjoy it too. I am working on part 2 of The Guardians but it is in early development. You can find my ebook at Amazon now.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment